I was planning on writing something that helped break out the differences between the elevator pitch, the unique selling propositions (USP’s) and value propositions. Then I came across the exact same post written last year by sales guru Jill Konrath, which is pretty solid, so I am reposting…
NYU’s history has been filled with entrepreneurial spirit, and NYU start-ups get mentioned all the time in the news. This summer is no exception with these ten creative and innovative ideas from the NYU Entrepreneurial Institute’s Summer Launchpad… all developed by NYU students and recent alumni!
1. PeekBite. Being a student in NYC means that time is precious, and it’s not always easy to fit healthy food into a cramped schedule. PeekBite promises to deliver freshly-prepared, healthy food to you in just 10 minutes, right from your computer or mobile device. WIN.
2. HireCanvas. There are thousands of universities across the world teaching millions of students how to start successful careers. HireCanvas tracks recruitment events and career fairs you attend and companies you express interested in. In other words, one place for students to seamlessly find and apply for work opportunities. Got some competition, CareerNet?
this was the best scene ever… of all time
I need this in my life at all times.
- Yoga For The Butt
- Beginner Yoga with Tara Stiles-Flexibility
- Advance Yoga With Tara Stiles-Flexibility
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga For Complete Beginners
- Yoga For Beginners: Relaxation & Flexibility
- Weight Loss For Beginners
- Total Arm Workout
- Get Madonna Arms
- Tank Top Arms
- Victoria Secret Arms
- Superset Arm Workout
- Five Minute Arm Workout
- Arms Like A Victoria Secret Model
- Fine Toning Arms
- Sleek and Sexy Arms
- XHIT Arm Workout
- Tone Up Your Arms For Summer
- Pop Pilates Back On Fire
- Pop Pilates Backless Dress Workout
- Toned Arms and Sculpted back
- Bodacious Back And Sleek Shoulders
- Sexy Back Workout
- 5 Minute Toned Body
- Strengthen And Tone Your Back
- Firm Your Back
- Tone Up Your Back
- Lower and Upper Back Workout
- Fitness Blender : Butt and Thighs
- Barre Workout for Butt and Thighs
- 56 Minute Butt and Thighs
- Legs Workout
- Miley Cyrus Sexy Leg Workout
- Perfect Legs
- Killer Legs And Booty Workout
- LAB Workout
- Hot legs and Big Round Booty Workout
- Lean Legs
- Legs And Butt Shaper Workout
- Victoria’s Secret Angel butt workout
- Bikini Blaster : Booty Booty Booty
- Beautiful Booty Workout
- Love your Booty Routine
- Bombastic Booty Pilates Workout on the Ball
- Bombshell Booty Workout
- Bikini Booty Workout
- Victoria secret series : Butt Workout
- 10 minute Beginner butt
- Supermodel Butt Workout
- Victoria Secret Bombshell Butt Workout
I cannot recommend this chia jam recipe enough, it only takes 5 minutes to make (needs a couple hours in the fridge though), it is super healthy and it is so tasty and versatile – I love to add it to pretty much everything! You can use whatever berries you like and have available, this time I made it with homegrown black currants, red currants and blueberries from my parents garden and it turned out so good – sweet and with a subtle taste of vanilla, but still a little sour as well.
Find the recipe on the blog:
I’ma live blog this episode of Doug
Doug throwing a party but his parents fucking it up for him.
Roger suggested truth or dare to get…
Vous vs. Tu, French “you”.
Chart from the LA Times.
Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)